Wednesday, March 21, 2012

craft fair are starting

I am starting craft fairs for the year.   The first one is this weekend.     Then I have 2 in the month of April so far. So have been busy getting some knitting and crocheting done for it.    I have the first baby afghan half finished for my order.   Daughter is so nice to me and takes orders for my work at least three or four times a year.   So I now also have to make four towels for a gal.    She comes to craft fairs and buys them and when she needs more she gets me the supplys to make them.  
  I have been playing around making some jewerly it has been fun and enjoying making the earrings.   I never thought that I would like to work with beads.  It has turned out to be fun.  But cuts into my knitting time.  
Have gotten 3 bags crochet and ready to go for the shows.  Now I need to go get some balloons so that i can display them on saturday.   I will put the balloons in the bags and they will hold them up and looks good on the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment