Sunday, March 24, 2013

Missing in Action

I have been missing in action and forgot about my blog.   Seems like life likes to get in the way.   This past year things in my life have came unglued and had to step back from some things.   Had some hard lessons to learn.   We are back on the right track now I hope.   Craft fairs are started back up again.   I missed one this weekend becaure of the snow storm.  Kevin didn't want me out in it so we both stayed home and had a great day.    I have finished two Afghans both for wedding that was on march 1 and march 2.   got one more wedding this year that we know about which will make four by the end of July.... three of them are all ready done.    Now I am working on a baby afghan for a girl and she would like it by may so don't have to rush on it.   
  This semester I have been teaching classes at the college here.   We just finished the crocheting class and we have three more weeks of the knitting class.   I have to admit I really do enjoy helping others learn these crafts and keep them going.   I hate it when people tell me they are a dying off. 

This is one of the afghans for the wedding on March 1th.   A very special friend got married and hope she  and her new hubby like cudding under it.
 I have also started a parttime job which is keeping me busier than I wanted some weeks there is more than others and mothers day is coming up so you may only find me at the card counters tring to keep them full.  

No comments:

Post a Comment